Trials and Product Key Activation
Added new features into .NET WPF application for timed trials and product key activation using C#, XAML, and LimeLM TurboActivate API.
Implemented date tampering protection logic that prevented users from bypassing expiration dates.
Loan Repayment Performance Scoring Application
Implemented Java application for financial client that scores short-term loan accounts based on payment history using a proprietary algorithm.
Application is able to fetch data from Excel or a database connection. Used Google Guava for additional data structures, Maven for a build tool, and JUnit for unit tests.
Cloud Analytics Landing Site & Dashboard
Designed and developed landing site to promote product launch. Worked on team to develop back-end web application for creation and deployment of machine learning service models.
Restaurant Employee Ratings Application
Application that manages employees and incorporates a ratings system for the service industry
Implemented RESTful backend API using PHP SLIM framework. Data stored in MySQL InnoDB database tables for transaction support.
Subscription service that pushes real-time product stock notifications via SMS for various retailers
Simple, easy interface for users to subscribe based on part number and retail store location
Engine connects to retailer API to query stock status. Integration with Twilio API for SMS notifications.
Developed server dashboard checklist site used by systems administration department
Tabular data view powered by jQuery plugin DataTables
Employed LDAP authentication for team-specific views. User logins managed by implementing cookies which store PHP session id. Data collected using WinRM calls to individual servers.
Contact Center Automation
Automation solution that processes over 10,000 calls a day as part of compliance project.
- Analysis engine: applies business logic rules to filter out calls that are not subject to analytics
- Metadata engine: retrieves call metadata from application database and creates XML file per vendor specifications
- Delivery engine: uploads call recordings and metadata to cloud vendor for analytics
AWS Infrastructure Tools Console
Developed tools used by systems administrators to support EDMC public cloud environment.
Developed administration interface that allows users to configure automation tasks without CLI access
Used the AWS SDK to call web services for IAM, EC2, and S3.
- Multi-factor SSO authentication: Allows users to login to AWS management console using their domain credentials and Google Authenticator code. Users are assigned IAM roles based on their Active Directory security group.
- EBS snapshot backups: Creates nightly backups of all active storage volumes across all regions. Applies retention rules based on configurable settings in the user interface.
- On-demand S3 bucket provisioning: Used by Art Institutes instructors as storage space for projects and assignments by students. Automation retrieves course information from course management database.